Terms and Conditions
1. This is a short term rental agreement between the owners of the property and the renter.
2. a R1000 refundable breakage deposit is required when making a reservation, and will be paid back in full balance no longer than 7 days after guest have left or when manager feels entirely satisfied the premises have been kept as received. Guest will be charged for damages by means of tampering with household systems. Breakages and damages, including stains and scratches beyond normal wear and tear would be deducted. In the event the cost is more than the breakage deposit, an invoice will be made out.
3. a 50% deposit is required within 24 hours after making reservation, if no funds have been paid over we will terminate the reservation.
4. Unless otherwise prior agreed to booking, the property may not be used for any purpose other than private rental accommodation.
5. The 50% deposit will not be refunded 7 days prior to check in if canceled unless otherwise agreed on with manager.
6. The renter is liable for any damage to property, equipment or to surrounding fauna and flora incurred by the renter, and or he/she the renters guest
7. The owners of the establishment accept no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damages to persons property whatsoever.